Tuesday, August 5, 2014

RICH FROG Original Rubber Duck - Royal Duck

RICH FROG Original Rubber Duck - Royal DuckCanst thou, O partial sleep, give thy repose

To the wet sea-boy in an hour so rude,

And in the calmest and most stillest night,

With all appliances and means to boot,

Deny it to a king? Then happy low, lie down!

Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.

Henry IV, Part 2, Act 3, Scene 1, 26-31

Intended as a manipulative for high school English classes, this so-called rubber ducky illustrates Henry IV's exasperation at his inability to get more than a few Zs.

However, as another reviewer has noted, this rubber ducky will not float in a manner befitting an anatid. It is possible that STEM classes can rectify this shortcoming. The only way that the product can even begin to justify its enormous price is as an educational tool for both English and STEM classes.

On the other hand, used only as a tool in English classes, the lack of floating verisimilitude might still pass. It is a rare English class that furnishes tubs of water in which to float rubber ducks, after all.

I spend a lot of time looking at rubber ducks; it's my job. I'm a rubber ducky retail buyer. I own this duck. I've handled this duck dozens of times and I have to say that, for a duck, it's a good, safe choice. Young children like to put ducks in their mouths. Duck butts go straight in, without a second thought. If you are concerned about BPAs, then this duck and his little gang of friends are a more natural choice. He doesn't float upright, it isn't advertised as such and, in fact, most rubber ducks on the market don't float upright;they float on their side. In order to float, they need a weighted bottom. That's just the way it is.

Buy RICH FROG Original Rubber Duck - Royal Duck Now

You only have to pay about a thousand dollars extra to get the rubber crown on your rubber duck! I say go for it!

Read Best Reviews of RICH FROG Original Rubber Duck - Royal Duck Here

lanco duckies are superfine im looking for the fancy eyelash lanco duck i love duckies

Want RICH FROG Original Rubber Duck - Royal Duck Discount?

Our duck can't swim. We believe his crown is too heavy and makes him drawn. But seriously, I only bought this product because it was advertised as Phthalates or BPA free but I mean come on, swimming is a basic skill every rubber ducky should have! Since our ducky can't swim, we sing to our baby girl about the ducky at bath time. The song goes something like this: My name is king ducky, king ducky and my crown is too heavy, too heavy so I can not swim, can not swim. I come from Spanish union labor and I was pretty expensive but I still can't swim, still can't swim....

No comments:

Post a Comment