Friday, August 8, 2014

Sassy Guitar

Sassy Guitarwas fast and without problems I am pleased with this purchase the article. thanks

all very good I would like all of my purchases are so quick and effective.

My daughter was getting interested in our TV controller, so I caved and finally bought her something with buttons for her. I saw this little guitar, and fell in love.

The colors are perfect for a young baby; they're not too distracting or overstimulating.

The sound is quieter then other baby toys, so I won't find it as obnoxious when she smashes the buttons repeatedly. Plus, I love the three different guitar tunes it plays. They're different than the tinny sound of repetitive children's songs that flood the baby toy industry.

There are only three buttons. Being simpler like this makes it easier for baby to learn cause-and-effect.

I do wish there was a way to change the batteries. But I knew this before I bought it.

Noise-making toys like these can be be helpful in a child's cognitive development, but most are annoying and probably do more harm than good. Speaking from an early childhood development background, I recommend this one.

Buy Sassy Guitar Now

We enjoy these sassy toys. They have great color differences. This toy is really fun, we just wish it lit up as well, but it was a great stocking stuffer for our 10 month old.

Read Best Reviews of Sassy Guitar Here

Just took the guitar out of the box and pulled out the battery tab. Handed it to my baby and pushed a button to watch him play with it. Couldn't hear anything. Had to put the product to my ear to hear the music. Like the other comments said the music device is completely encased in hard plastic with no holes for sound to come out. Also can't find a way to change the batteries. So again...DO NOT BUY

Want Sassy Guitar Discount?

Ordered this guitar for my parrot who likes musical baby toys. When you 'unplug' it it lights up but the guitar makes sounds that are so low you have to put it up to your ear to hear it, what's the point of that??

Save 17% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment