Monday, August 11, 2014

Sassy Rattlin Ring, Blue /Black

Sassy Rattlin Rings, Blue/BlackI don't know what it is about this toy but it's STILL my daughter's favorite toy and she is 9 months old! We got it for her when she was a month and a half old and just learning how to grasp and feel. The sounds and contrasting colors held her attention wonderfully. A few months later it was a great way to keep her distracted during tummy time. After that it was great to hang on the rings on her carseat or on her play mat. And now it's one of the first toys she crawls to. We love this rattle!

Our 3 month old LOVES this rattle. She giggles when it shakes and the little beads inside move. Honestly this is the first rattle that really catches her attention. She likes to grasp it herself, it's light enough for her to do so. A great deal here on Amazon as well.

Buy Sassy Rattlin Ring, Blue /Black Now

My son didn't like this when I first got it for him (at about 3-4 months) I kept it in the diaper bag just in case. It was the only toy I had one day and he was a little over 5 months and teething like crazy. He loved the 3 rings and the nubby green and blue section. He also tries to shove the whole ball in his mouth. He shakes it like mad after slobbering on it using it as a teeter.

All in all get it. It is cheap, not painted and you can put it on your wrist as a bracelet when you don't have an extra hand and a toy is needed.

Read Best Reviews of Sassy Rattlin Ring, Blue /Black Here

When my son was just brand new I liked this rattle. The contrast seemed great for a newborn, and I'd dangle it over him while he laid on his back. He was curious and it was nice bonding time. But. Once he was old enough to grab and shake rattles, this one held no interest for him. He (and I) preferred ones a little wider and that didn't loop full circle -they are easier to shake and grab. He (and I) preferred ones that had a teether on them -everything I gave him started going right to his mouth and he quickly learned this one wasn't satisfying on those little gums.

Overall, it wasn't expensive and it did get some use . . . but I'd just suggest going for something a little chunkier that doesn't loop around and that will fit better into their drooling mouth. The infantino peek-a-boo bug was our personal favorite. Sassy also makes something similar to this but that doesn't loop in a full circle and that has a soft, liquid filled teether opposite the ball. He enjoys that one. I'm just going to throw this one out or donate it. It serves no purpose now that we have the other one.

Want Sassy Rattlin Ring, Blue /Black Discount?

My baby doesn't like this rattle as well as some others with smaller diameter places to grasp but he does like to look at it. I hear that black and white is supposedly stimulating to a baby.

It doesn't make much noise when you shake it, just the plastic rings bouncing up and down. I'd say this is a good church rattle it makes a little noise but not enough to disturb others like some other rattles might.

Save 4% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment