Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sassy Stay-Clean Silly Squirts Water Toy

Sassy Stay-Clean Silly Squirts Water ToyI love that you can open and clean these easily, but they are very hard to squirt, my two year old could easily squirt the cheaper kind but has no chance with these. I have to really squish them to get water to come out.

I bought these for my granddaughter because the other duckies she had were molding inside. These you pull apart and let air dry. We do not switch the bodies and the heads because she is only 18 months but she loves them.

Buy Sassy Stay-Clean Silly Squirts Water Toy Now

My daughter got these as a gift. She loves bath toys and I hate the mildew her other squirting toys accumulate, so I thought these would be great, but I was disappointed. The toys are much too hard for a baby/toddler to squirt and don't squirt well even when I push them (when you squeeze them, water and air comes out of the middle where the parts meet). After a few tries, I put them away.

Read Best Reviews of Sassy Stay-Clean Silly Squirts Water Toy Here

These squirt toys come apart so they can be cleaned or allowed to air-dry, which is extremely important to avoid mold. I have first-hand experience with other squirters that have grown mold inside of them. I have never had an issue with these squirters. My one-year old enjoys them, and as she gets older, it will be fun to mix and match the animal heads and bodies.

Want Sassy Stay-Clean Silly Squirts Water Toy Discount?

My daughter loves these bath toys. The fact that she cant squirt them doesnt bother her. We do it for her sometimes, but mostly she just likes playing with the toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment