Monday, August 18, 2014

Tolo Toys Pop-Up Dinosaurs

Tolo Toys Pop-Up DinosaursMy son is 1 YO and he has so much fun with this toy right now he watches them pop-up (with my help) and he tries to push them back down. The buttons are easy to manipulate I don't think it will be long before he is pushing or turning the knobs himself. And BEST of all Tolo products are all Bispenol-A and phthalate FREE, which are both proven hormone disrupters. This is an excellant company and a great toy I will definitely be purchasing from them again.

I am an early childhood worker and find that children enjoy this toy from toddler hood into the preschool years. It's a little tricky for the very young toddler to manipulate by themselves, but provides a great opportunity for 1:1 play. Once they have mastered the different way to pop up each dinosaur, the appeal seems to last for a long time. Sturdy and long lasting.

Buy Tolo Toys Pop-Up Dinosaurs Now

My twins love this toy. They can use it on their own and it only makes small noises. The only down side is one seems to get his finger in the way when he pushes the tops down. I love the quality of tolo toys.

Read Best Reviews of Tolo Toys Pop-Up Dinosaurs Here

My 18 month old received this as a gift for his 1st birthday. I agree that the buttons are too hard to push, they work great if he steps on them. It is indestractable, believe me he has thrown it, sat on it and stepped on it. Problem is, he could care less. We tried playing with him, naming the colors and shapes. One shot through the line-up and he was off looking for something else to do. In my opinion, it's just not interesting enough.

Want Tolo Toys Pop-Up Dinosaurs Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment