Saturday, August 9, 2014

Viking Super Chubbies 10" Tractor

Viking Super Chubbies 10' TractorLove the quality and vibrant colors! The best vehicles if you want a nice smooth but fast push vehicle. Been a fan for four years and highly recommend any of them.

I bought this for my toddler grandson's birthday and he loved it. In fact, after he opened it, he ignored the rest of his gifts!

Buy Viking Super Chubbies 10" Tractor Now

I got this tractor for my three-year old grandson to replace one just like that he loved. I let him roll the original one down his slide several times, but we ended up wrecking it by doing that! It would hit the ground and tumble over and over and it finally broke the bucket that is on it. We both learned from that. It actually is a very strong toy and fun to use in the sandbox, so if it's used the way it was intended it will last a long time. I would highly recommend it for little ones.

Read Best Reviews of Viking Super Chubbies 10" Tractor Here

No comments:

Post a Comment