Thursday, August 21, 2014

Wiggly Giggly Shaker

Wiggly Giggly ShakerThis was a gift for a child with severe SID. She LOVES this toy. She does not touch many things but this is something she loves to touch. This toy is giving her great joy and laughter with her parents.

I thought this item was overpriced for what it was. It looked bigger in the picture. I thought it wasgoing to be a good object for a blind, disabled child, but it really was not.

Buy Wiggly Giggly Shaker Now

Amazon must have raised all prices for Cyber Monday. I paid $2.75 + $5.00 shipping for this two weeks ago. It is for my grandson who is autistic. Haven't given it to him yet. My reveiw is based on the price and shipping increase, now $5.00 + $10.00 shipping.

Read Best Reviews of Wiggly Giggly Shaker Here

No comments:

Post a Comment