Very disappointed with this company because I also purchased another item and that item was defective also. It was the ring stacker and one of the sounds in a ring does not work.My daughter was given this as a gift. She has loved it from 2 months on. It is interactive in many ways. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great rattle for your baby to grow with.
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Kushies Zolo Cha Cha Buggy
Very disappointed with this company because I also purchased another item and that item was defective also. It was the ring stacker and one of the sounds in a ring does not work.My daughter was given this as a gift. She has loved it from 2 months on. It is interactive in many ways. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great rattle for your baby to grow with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment