The ball is brightly colored and can be handled easily by an older infant because it has finger holes.
Negatives:
It doesn't always make sounds especially when it rolls. You have to be a bit rough with it to make sounds, for example, letting it roll down steps. Also, it squeaks like a dog toy.
Buy ToySmith Mini Wiggly Giggly Ball Now
To the other people moaning about its squeaking and imperfect lines, get real! This is a fantastic DOG TOY. I have one for my jack russell terrier and he cant get enough of it! Plus it is plenty durable too! I would buy more if they came in more sizes!Read Best Reviews of ToySmith Mini Wiggly Giggly Ball Here
MY DOG LOVES THIS BALL AND I AM THINKING ABOUT GETTING HIM ANOTHER ONE BECAUCE HE IS A JACK RUSSELLAND LOVES TO PLAYMy dog is picky! And he LOVES this toy! So do I! No batteries! (Have you ever tried to put batteries in those ball toys? Little hard to reach screws)! This is super durable, too. No pieces to chew off. It's a keeper!


No comments:
Post a Comment