Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hallmark Kids KID3002 Thumpin' Thumper Plush

Hallmark Kids KID3002 Thumpin' Thumper Plush
  • Hallmark
  • Kids
  • Thumpin' Thumper Plush
  • Features Sound and Motion!
  • md

Thumpin' Thumper is very cute and made nicely aside from the fact he doesn't stand up.

If you don't prop him up to display him he just falls over. Disappointing considering he wasn't that cheap and I would expect better from Hallmark.

I would not purchase this item again and I will think twice about future Hallmark items. I will definitely go to the store to see how they work before purchasing.

Buy Hallmark Kids KID3002 Thumpin' Thumper Plush Now

I bought this for my father because everyone calls him Thumper. He loved it! Especially the animations. I'm really happy I bought it for him.

Read Best Reviews of Hallmark Kids KID3002 Thumpin' Thumper Plush Here

I don't have a Hallmark Gold Crown store near me was so happy to find one of their Easter plushes that I knew my grand children would love through Amazon. Saved me time and gas money. They are as cute as I had seen and the children will treasure them as one of their favorite Disney characters.

Want Hallmark Kids KID3002 Thumpin' Thumper Plush Discount?

it is good and exactly as picture presented. On time delivery . And i get my best friend , just hope if toy thumper can speak more and have some simple conversation with the owners would be more wonderful . Especially , according to people's main emotional types : happy , sad , tired , disappointed ..... And thumper can give some talking when one of these emotion would be occurs .

And for the battery , once it used up , how i can exchange that?

No comments:

Post a Comment