Sunday, November 17, 2013

Alphabet Train Poster, 36x24, Two Objects Per Letter!

Alphabet Train Poster, 36x24, Two Objects Per Letter!After recieving a damaged poster they sent a replacement and extra poster by the same make, it was very kind of them and for that i give them 4 stars for customer service. They have expedited the package with their own money because it came fast and undamaged. Thank!

The poster is hanging on the wall of our 3 year old Great-grandson. He has learned the alphabet by using the poster & has learned to read the letters by touching them at random.

Buy Alphabet Train Poster, 36x24, Two Objects Per Letter! Now

The alphabet train poster is adorable! My son (2.5 yrs) has a train themed bedroom and this is a wonderful addition. I popped it in an inexpensive poster frame and it is and hung it lower on the wall so that he could look at it and practice his ABCs. I also left seller feedback but thought I would mention it here as well...Coilbrook was a great seller to work with. The original poster that was sent was damaged by USPS. I contacted Coilbook the day it arrived to let them know it had been damaged. A new one was put in the mail the same day and I received it two days later! Great seller!

Read Best Reviews of Alphabet Train Poster, 36x24, Two Objects Per Letter! Here

This poster is a great addition to my 3-year-old nephew's bedroom. He can already identify most of the objects in the picture, and I really like how each letter has not one but two pictures that go with it. Great learning tool for any young child.

Want Alphabet Train Poster, 36x24, Two Objects Per Letter! Discount?

this is a great poster. it has multiple uses, it's fun and entertaining for my son. as well as having great educational value. he now says his abc's even better than before. i have suggested it to my all my friends,and would suggest it to anyone with young children

No comments:

Post a Comment