Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Grimm's Small Rainbow Nesting Wooden Blocks Stacker, "Elements" of Nature: AIR

Grimm's Small Rainbow Nesting Wooden Blocks Stacker, 'Elements' of Nature: AIRSO disappointed when I received this. it is called the small rainbow stacker, but on the toy websites I have shopped, the "small" is 7 inches long. this one is less than 4 inches. I bought this for my grandson as a Christmas gift, but it's barely a stocking stuffer

I bought this for my son when he was six months old. He is now almost five, and is still playing with it. He makes creative sculptures, adds them to his wooden block creations, and uses them as telephones, train and car tunnels, boats for action figures, and bridges. This is truly a toy that grows with a child. I really think he might get 4 more years' use out of it!

Buy Grimm's Small Rainbow Nesting Wooden Blocks Stacker, "Elements" of Nature: AIR Now

I bought this as part of an educational kit I was building for a classroom. The kit was teaching about rainbows and I thought this would be great for my younger students. My son who is 2.9, took it out one morning and played with it for half an hour straight stacking and unstacking building new structures and reciting the colors in order. It was really cool to watch. It's also beautiful to handle. It's small and a bit pricey, but I would buy it again or as a gift for sure.

Read Best Reviews of Grimm's Small Rainbow Nesting Wooden Blocks Stacker, "Elements" of Nature: AIR Here

I bought this stacker from a relative's Wish List so I didn't realize how small this is. This stacker is TINY and NOT worth $22! I'm buying it for a baby and I feel that it could be a choking hazard (as the package warns). I'm returning it asap!

Want Grimm's Small Rainbow Nesting Wooden Blocks Stacker, "Elements" of Nature: AIR Discount?

I just learned my lesson. I didn't pay attention to the size of the product. It's very small and it feels unfinished, very rough to the touch. I may still make it a $20 stocking stuffer since it's my fault for not reading the size description. I wouldn't recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment