Thursday, November 21, 2013

Munchkin Bath Toy Scoop, Blue

Munchkin Bath Toy Scoop, BlueI had wanted to buy a more expensive toy scoop (that looked like an animal), but decided to give this one a try. Glad I did! Holds on very well to the tile in our shower, even with the humidity. Comes with extra adhesive, too.

You can scoop up all the toys in one scoop. You also can let it drain by hanging on the wall. Nice and easy assembly.

Buy Munchkin Bath Toy Scoop, Blue Now

Overall Im really happy with this product we havent had any issues with it and all of my boys toys fit just fine. Its a lot shipper than other brands and it does the job for us.

Read Best Reviews of Munchkin Bath Toy Scoop, Blue Here

This product was purchased from many choices. There were way cuter ones out there shaped like animals and such, but I purchased this one because it was less expensive. It is very sturdy plastic. The hook attaches to the wall of the shower/tub with very sturdy 3M tape. I installed it in approximately one minute (had to pull off the pesky back of the tape). I is still hainging and hasn't fallen yet...so far, so good.

Want Munchkin Bath Toy Scoop, Blue Discount?

I was very skeptical about any kind of product that used tape strips to stick to a wall in a very humid room...but this had good reviews so I tried it. It's a joke. Cleaned the wall, attached the sticky base and held firmly for about 3 minutes, then let sit for 24 hours until I hung the scoop on it. That night I am sleeping and hear this huge crash in the bathroom...yup it fell off. And it was not packed heavily, just those little rubber animals. Part of me knew there was no way these sticky strips would hold up, but I am still mad over this purchase and want to return it for a refund.

Save 40% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment