Friday, November 22, 2013

My First Puppy - Blue

My First Puppy - BlueTHIS IS BY FAR MY SON'S FAVORITE STUFFED ANIMAL. HE HAS HAD IT SINCE HE WAS A FEW MONTHS OLD AND HE IS NOW OVER 3. HIS "DOGGY" IS HIS BEST FRIEND. IT IS HIS COMPANION DURING THE DAY AT HOME AND IN THE CAR. HE SLEEPS WITH IT EVERY NIGHT. WE OWN THREE OF THEM WHICH WE ROTATE SO THEY ALL SEEM TO BE WORN THE SAME (HE DOESN'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE, THOUGH HE DOES IF IT IS "NEW" ONE). WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. IT IS THE PERFECT SIZE FOR AN INFANT, VERY SOFT LIKE A LITTLE PILLOW AND HAS NO REMOVAL EYES, ETC. AS A TODDLER IT IS PERFECT SIZE FOR HIM TO CARRY AROUND AND STILL CUDDLE WITH.

This puppy is very cute but it is much smaller than the picture makes it look. It is just a bit larger than a beannie baby animal. I'm not saying thats a bad size but I didn't want any one else suprised the way I was.

Buy My First Puppy - Blue Now

He has had "Blue Puppy" since he was born. He is now 27 months and still must have it for nap and sleep time. Blue Puppy has survived many mishaps and stomach viruses (my son's, not his) and goes through the wash coming out good as new! I asked my boy what we should get the new bbay in the family (a niece is expecting) and he said...Blue Puppy.

Read Best Reviews of My First Puppy - Blue Here

I gave this ultra-soft puppy to my grandson. He sleeps with his blue puppy every night. I have read that some other reviewers were disappointed that the puppy was smaller than they thought it was going to be. I wasn't disappointed in the least because it's the perfect size for little hands to grasp and cuddle. I'd say it's exactly the right size for a first plush toy. And it is extremely soft... just what you would want to cuddle yourself! I believe that this puppy is also available in pink, for anyone who might be looking for a gift for a baby girl.

Want My First Puppy - Blue Discount?

My son got one of these dogs when he was only three months old. He is now almost three and hasn't let it out of his sight yet. Although our dog chewed off an ear and a paw, the remainder of the stuffed animal is holding up very nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment