Otherwise, i think this is a great learning toy.Although I have not yet seen the product "in action," I am told my the parents of the children that the 3 year old loves this toy as much as the one year old--for whom it was intended. That speaks well to me for an interesting push-toy. Having sent many of these types of toddler-walking-pushing wagons or cars, it was really fun to select a product that was different and from a newer manufacturer.This walker/rider is super cute. My son loves the built in tool box in the seat he loves to hide things! The only thing keeping me from giving it a 5 is that when used as walker and pushing on the front it flips very easily because there is no weight in the back. I started putting some books or magazines in the tool box to give it some weight and keep it from flipping.
Wednesday, January 8, 2014
4 in 1 Walker
Otherwise, i think this is a great learning toy.Although I have not yet seen the product "in action," I am told my the parents of the children that the 3 year old loves this toy as much as the one year old--for whom it was intended. That speaks well to me for an interesting push-toy. Having sent many of these types of toddler-walking-pushing wagons or cars, it was really fun to select a product that was different and from a newer manufacturer.This walker/rider is super cute. My son loves the built in tool box in the seat he loves to hide things! The only thing keeping me from giving it a 5 is that when used as walker and pushing on the front it flips very easily because there is no weight in the back. I started putting some books or magazines in the tool box to give it some weight and keep it from flipping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment