Saturday, June 14, 2014

Curious George - Peek-A-Boo George

Curious George - Peek-A-Boo GeorgeMy 13 month old loves this toy. It is a little noisy but my son pushes the button on curios george himself to start him up. Very durable toy after being thrown around alot.

I purchased this 2 years ago for our son who loves Curious George. It worked for less than a day (on regular mode. The demo mode is a strange feature) before not doing anything. He's adorable, pulling the hat over his head, then pushing it up, giggling as he goes. It comes on wheels, although ours never rolled. We have 4 other Curious George toys and they all worked wonderfully, so I'm sure this was a defective one. Unfortunately, I returned it for a replacement, but they didn't have them at the time. :(

Buy Curious George - Peek-A-Boo George Now

This toy was discontinued awhile back, making it hard to find for my George-crazy grandson! We ordered this thru Amazon, one of the few places that still had one. The toy was brand new in the box, they even included new batteries to replace the old ones in the toy. My grandson loves it! It arrived earlier than estimated, thank goodness, it made it here for my grandson's first birthday. All-in-all a very painless transaction.

Read Best Reviews of Curious George - Peek-A-Boo George Here

Love this toy. It has entertained my son for quite some time until he got to the age where he could pick it up and play with it himself. It's such a fun toy and as he aged, he began to imitate it as well!

One weird thing about the toy (maybe not so weird)... but there is a display only mode, and at first it made me think the monkey was broken because it didn't go thru a full cycle. Thank goodness I figured that out, but not until I bought a second one. (Yep, I have two and am selling one!)

However, my little guy just loves it and squeals when Curious George lifts his hat off his head. It's really a riot to watch!

So, the toy is great from age 8 months (adult operated) and has continued to entertain my son who is now 2 and 1/2....

Want Curious George - Peek-A-Boo George Discount?

My 6 year old disabled child LOVES this toy! Shipped very quickly by Toy Ranch. Product was however, defective but Toy Ranch immediatly replaced the toy without cost to me. This toy and Toy Ranch are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment