Thursday, June 12, 2014

Kettler Bell

Kettler BellThis bell fits the Kettler Air Navigator tricycle perfectly and has such a wonderful ring! I also think it looks great on the trike and should last as it appears to have been made well (unlike the Kettler tricycle basketwhich 2 out of 2 orders came defective). I will most likely transfer this bell to my daughter's 2-wheel bike when she outgrows her trike.

I have owned a Kettler Trike since Xmas 2007, with a Walmart horn attached. The horn did not last to the 2nd child and I was please that I could buy a "Kettler" bell. My son started riding the trike at about 9 months, as soon as I could strap him on! He probably would not have been able to enjoy the bell that young. At 19 months he is able to press and release the bell. The only bummer is the red on the bell does not match the seat, it is much more of a ruby color.

Buy Kettler Bell Now

My one and a half year old could operate this no problem Cute bell, goes nicely with the trike. Love Kettler!

Read Best Reviews of Kettler Bell Here

Anything Kettler is top quality and durable. For little fingers who ring the bell over and over (and over) it never wears out but is not too loud.

Want Kettler Bell Discount?

So we bought the bike without the bell and soon found that we needed the bell. It is way more fun to have a bell on the bike and if I ask my son to do the bell so people know we are there he laughs with excitement at helping out.it is great fun. the bell is well made and very easy to put on.

No comments:

Post a Comment