Monday, June 9, 2014

My Hikes--Adjust kids pant legs! (Baseball)

My Hikes--Adjust kids pant legs!All my little boy's pants were too long and I tried everything to make them work and My Hikes are the best!! They look cute and they work really well. His pants stay rolled up even through walking, crawling, and rolling on the floor! I recommend these to everyone with short chunky monkeys like mine!

My son's pants fit him in the waist but are extremely long in his legs. My Hikes quickly fixed his problem. They are lightweight and comfortable for him to wear. He was also so excited to go to preschool and show his friends and teacher his cool my hikes.

Buy My Hikes--Adjust kids pant legs! (Baseball) Now

I ordered these for my son because he has several pairs of pants that don't stay rolled up on their own too well. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but these are basically like cute, really strong plastic paper clips. They're pretty self explanatory, you slide them over the cuff to keep it in place, but on pants such as jeans or courderoys, if you roll the cuff more than once it's too thick for the My Hikes to slide on and stay comfortably. This means you end up with a ridiculously large and ridiculous looking cuff that calls too much attention to the bottom of the pants. I still use these on his fleece pants that are too long to prevent him from slipping, but on jeans and courderoys, I just keep recuffing throughout the day because they need to be rolled more than once. They're cute and great if you only need to take an inch or so off the bottom, but for my shorty, I guess they don't work as well.

Read Best Reviews of My Hikes--Adjust kids pant legs! (Baseball) Here

No comments:

Post a Comment