Thursday, June 5, 2014

Pack of 100 pcs 3" Soft Ball Pit Balls - Phthalate Free Plastic in Bright Color

Pack of 100 pcs 3' Soft Ball Pit Balls - Phthalate Free Plastic in Bright ColorThis product comes in a sealed box labeled "100 Fun ballz", the only problem was that 95% of the balls were dimpled. I purchased these to go with the "magic ball zone" that included 100 playhut balls, and not one of those balls were dimpled or smushed. Needless to say, the balls will eventually get dimped as kids play, jump and fall on them, but I would prefer them to start out a little better then they came.

The incorrect product was shipped, the balls were not packaged correctly and all 200 balls came damaged. The vendor was difficult to contact, and it took several attempts to get the situation resolved.

I did contact Amazon when I could not reach the vendor, they were excellent. I had never had a problem with anything purchased from Amazon before and had not delt with Amazon Customer Service in the past, it was a surprisingly pleasant experience. Amazon stands behind their vendors and was more than willing to help. Thank you Amazon.

Buy Pack of 100 pcs 3" Soft Ball Pit Balls - Phthalate Free Plastic in Bright Color Now

I was extremely disappointed in the quality of these balls. Out of the 100 balls, only 19 were in good condition. The other 81 were soft and dented. The balls actually seemed to be made of two different types of plastics. Most of them were a soft, thin plastic. A few, mostly the ones in good condition, seemed to be made of a harder plastic.

I contacted the manufacturer about my disappointment. A representative called me the same day she received my letter! She said I should send some balls to their warehouse and they would replace them. I'm about to do that now. I'm curious to see what the quality of those balls are.

Even though the balls are dented and soft, both my 1 and 3 1/2 year olds love playing with them in their tent! They don't care at all about the shape of the balls.

Read Best Reviews of Pack of 100 pcs 3" Soft Ball Pit Balls - Phthalate Free Plastic in Bright Color Here

to easy to crush..some already came that way in the box...can not take the dents out of them..thought they were more like a "spongy" type.)like nerf)..so I think they are to expensive for the quality of the product.

Want Pack of 100 pcs 3" Soft Ball Pit Balls - Phthalate Free Plastic in Bright Color Discount?

I am amazed at how the simplest toys are the most enjoyable for kids. We purchased two bags of balls (Qty: 200) for the ball pit and the kids love it. The balls always retain their shape, even when bigger kids are jumping around on them.

Save 57% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment