Saturday, June 14, 2014

Sevi Wooden Drum

Sevi Wooden DrumWe bought this drum for our little boy who is obsessed with Imagination Movers, and it was perfect for a few days...then the drum tore. I really don't blame the company for this fault. It was more an issue of our son banging way too hard on the drum. However, the drum has two sides, so he has simply turned it over and it's working just fine for him. He's happy so ultimately so are we.

I was very pleased when I received this product very well made, high quality. I'm a little more comfortable with the price I paid after seeing it!

Buy Sevi Wooden Drum Now

I thought I wrote a review before. Maybe they erased it! This drum showed up fully wrapped and boxed but the metal was rusty and one of the screw caps was off making it sharp. I returned the drum and will buy another brand.

Read Best Reviews of Sevi Wooden Drum Here

No comments:

Post a Comment