Sunday, June 23, 2013

Baby Einstein Play & Go Toy Arch

Baby Einstein Play & Go Toy ArchThis is the worst design toy I have ever purchase. The clip will not stay securely to the stroller, car-seat or swing. The arch will collapsed on your child if he/she pull on it. You have to pull really hard on the lion string for the music to play. The bottom line is, this toy is a big safety hazard for your child. don't buy it. I am thinking of trying out Sunny Stroll Arch by Tiny Love.

I bought this b/c I really like the Baby Einstein Toy line but this bar is of poor design. The bar collapes with a gentle tug of my 6 month old's hand...unless I've done something wrong I couldn't secure it to keep it from collapsing. It's supposed to fold for easy storage but nothing keeps it in the arch form. Forget about the musical feature one tug and the bar is in his lap! He couldn't pull it hard enough on his own anyhow!

Buy Baby Einstein Play & Go Toy Arch Now

I originally bought this for my 7 month old son's carseat (Evenflo Triumph LX), and there is absolutely noway it can clip onto this particular carseat. The sides of the carseat are just far too thick.

However, we have found out it fits perfectly on his First Years Wave stroller so that we can remove the arm and give him a toy to play with, and also on his high chair, and in fact, it fits perfectly on most restaurant high chairs (I clip it on each side of the seat and arch comes up high enough for him to have the toys right in front of him). This has been a God send for me at restaurants because it entertains him while I actually get to grab a few bites (I'm a single mom of two). He lovessssss the mirror on this. I also use a high chair cozy that turns into a bag, so I just collapse the arch and carry it in the bag into every restaurant we go in. I have been meaning to try it out in a shopping cart, but have not had a chance yet. But for the stroller and the high chairs--LOVE this arch!!!!!!! For the carseat though--it won't work with our particular carseat.

Read Best Reviews of Baby Einstein Play & Go Toy Arch Here

This toy gave my child his first black eye. :( I love most Little Einstein toys, and Nate was interested in the toy, but it won't stay attached to anything I've tried it on no matter how tightly you put it on, especially not if your child is going to yank and pull on it (and you have to yank the lion pretty hard to make the sounds work in any case). Actually, just touching it is enough to make it collapse and pop off what you have it on. This is what happend, it collapsed and popped off, hitting my 5-month old son in the eye while he was in his car seat the first time we used it. I was extremely disappointed in this toy. I'm not even going to give this toy away, I'm going to throw it out.

Want Baby Einstein Play & Go Toy Arch Discount?

The "amazing" clamps are not so amazing. Does not tighten enough on a standard Graco carseat. Everytime my baby reached for a toy the entire arch would fall on her face. I returned ASAP without any issues with the company I purchased it from.

No comments:

Post a Comment