Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Boon Frog Pod

Boon Frog PodLove my frog pod. Holds all my shampoo, body wash, and toys for my kids. Plus I get so many compliments on it!

Own the suction cup model from Target. Does NOT stay on walls. We traded in the screw in model, because we didn't want to drill into drywall above shower (that's how you get moisture problems) or into the enclosure (ruining it), for the suction cup model. It just DOES NOT hold the weight with any toys in it.

Very cute, love the look. Sadly, pass on this.

Buy Boon Frog Pod Now

After countless net baskets molding up my toddlers bath toys, i finally took the div and bought this product. Solid thick plastic that dries out the water through the holes on the bottom. Places to hold the soap, poofs and other items a plus. I however, did not install in IN the bathtub, but adjacent to it against the side of the bathroom vanity. My vanity is right along side the bathtub, so the frog petrudes into the bathtub just enough allowing the water to drain over the edge of the tub. This not only allows you to drill into wood (or woodlike material) which is much easier, but it will also never fall ontop your child. If I have time, picture will be added. Prices range a great deal for this product, so look around before you purchase. would def. buy again.

Read Best Reviews of Boon Frog Pod Here

No comments:

Post a Comment