Sunday, June 30, 2013

Combi Rock N Roll Walker, Red

Combi Rock N Roll Walker, RedWe LOVE this walker!!! I was hesitant to order at first because there were no reviews, but this walker is AWESOME.

GREAT POINTS:

It has adjustable heights, so my 7 month old son can "walk" even at its lowest height. He also won't outgrow it quickly, because it extends up to a tall height, so I foresee us using this for many months.

It moves smoothly and freely, so it's not as "stiff" as other walkers I've seen. We have another walker for our upstairs area, and (for safety reasons) I like that it is one-track; however, for the open space where my son wants to roam freely, this walker is great to let him run out his energy freely.

The "bumper" around the bottom of the walker is not hard plastic, so when my son gets going and crashes into cabinets, doors, etc, it (1) doesn't jar him as to injure and (2) doesn't mark the furniture or cabinets he runs into. This is HUGE....I have dinged woodwork everywhere from another toy he's run into the walls....

There is a "stopper" that pushes down easily in the rear of the walker by foot press. So, if we want to make it a standing-still play toy, it is easily switched from a walker to an activity center.

The lights, sounds, and driving center are fun and enough to hold his attention without being loud, obnoxious, and overly annoying for the adults in the room.

VERY easy to put together. Assembly was easy and effortless....toughest part was putting the seat on the harness. Little tricky, but comforting to know it's secure.

Great price comparable to other walkers on the market.

Overall, I'd recommend this over and over again....he cries to get INTO this thing, and my son is a "Baby Bjorn" child who wants to be on me at all times. HE LOVES IT and it allows me to get much needed things around the house done.

BEST FIVE STARS I'VE EVER GIVEN!!!!!

I'm very satisfied with this product. I was hesitant to order, but after reviewing the different comments, I'm glad that I purchased this walker. My baby who is 7 months old really love to play and walk all over the house in it! The lights, sounds, and driving center are fun and enough to hold his attention. As of now, this was the best item I have purchased for my baby.

Buy Combi Rock N Roll Walker, Red Now

sturdy, cool looking, has multiple configurations, walker, stationary rocker. Could use more interactive parts. baby loves it!!

easy to put together.

Read Best Reviews of Combi Rock N Roll Walker, Red Here

The walker is easy to put together, that's a plus. And it very colorful just what baby need. He has toys that makes sound. My grandson loves it and so do I!

Want Combi Rock N Roll Walker, Red Discount?

this was the best item I have purchased. The baby who is six months old gets so excited when he sees it and then scoots all over the house in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment