Saturday, June 22, 2013

DINGaRING Baby Teether

Tony Tree Frog DINGaRING Baby TeetherI bought this for my 4 month old daughter she is 7 months now and this is still her favorite toy. She always smiles and laughs when I give it to her and now she is crawling and always goes for this toy. We have GiGi Galah. It is really good b/c the other teethers I have for her have hard spots so sometimes she hits herself with them but the dingaring is so lightweight and soft that if she hits herself it doesn't matter. It also washes really well. I thought I would mess it up if I washed it in the washing machine but I wash it at least once a week and it looks as good as new. My niece who is 3 even likes this toy. She has a few of them and has puppet shows with them all the time. She is really into all the cute names and personalities that they come with. Her favorite is Emma Owl. Perfect toy that will last as your child grows :) Definite must for a baby gift.

Received Emma Owl as a gift when my daughter was born. She played with that more than any other teether. Babies are not very coordinated, and they tend to drop stuff while laying on their back. This is soft and light and so easy for a baby to hold and make rattle. So sturdy and well made. I love it.

Just bought Keith Koala for my new nephew. Can't wait to give it to him! I know he will love it too.

Buy DINGaRING Baby Teether Now

No comments:

Post a Comment