Saturday, June 29, 2013

Edushape Educolor Building Blocks, Set of 30

Edushape Educolor Building Blocks, Set of 30So I got these blocks about a year ago for my 2 year old nephew to play in the water, but he loved them so much he wants to play with them all the time. Not only did he love them, but so did my much older nieces and nephews. Now my nephew has a baby sister who loves these blocks too and you don't have to worry about rough play with these blocks because even though they are firm they are too lightweight and soft to cause injury. They have been thrown, sat on, bitten and submerged in water, but they are still going strong! As a bonus the box is pretty sturdy and a nice size with a convenient handle.

The Good:

Blocks are made of high quality dense foam. The blocks can be stacked very high and don't give out under their own weight. When they do fall over they fall over NO SOUND!! I was originally concerned that 30 blocks was not going to be enough for enjoyable play, but I found that it was an excellent amount. My boys play with them more than I thought they would. The curved pieces can add a bit of a challenge for younger children and keep it interesting and creative. I'm very happy with this purchase for the amount I paid.

The Bad:

The only thing that I can say is that our dog also enjoyed the blocks as chew toys and we now need to reorder.

Overall:

High-quality stacking toy that is easy on the wallet and ears.

Buy Edushape Educolor Building Blocks, Set of 30 Now

I had a set of these when I was a kid, so I knew I wanted to get some for my daughter. In the bath they are so much fun because the water makes them stick together slightly just from the surface tension, so it's fun to make rafts and stick the blocks on the side of the tub or the tile. Endless possibilities. We got the set of 30, and I think if we had any more, I'd be annoyed that there were so many. 30 is a good number.

Read Best Reviews of Edushape Educolor Building Blocks, Set of 30 Here

I bought these for my grandchildren 15 and 18 mos. old. Both kids love them. I was afraid they would be flimsy but they aren't. They are well constructed.

Want Edushape Educolor Building Blocks, Set of 30 Discount?

Got these for my Grandson and I to play with and help him learn his colors and shapes. The blocks are soft, colorful, and light wieght....as in if tossed they really can't hurt much. He is learning his colors nicely, shapes are coming along a litle slower, but still coming. The blocks themselves are a little hard to do any actual building with because they are so light weight they just fallover at the slightest air movement. Can be very difficult to keep a 2 year interested for any length of time. however they are nice bright toys and made well.

Save 2% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment