Thursday, June 20, 2013

Fisher-Price Little People Zoo Talkers Panda Bears Family Pack

Fisher-Price Little People Zoo Talkers Panda Bears Family PackWhile the panda family is a cute addition to my son's zoo, the sound it makes is pretty disappointing. I guess it's supposed to be a chomping sound? Like he's eating the bamboo. All the the pandas in the family make the same noise.

My daughter has most of the animals that were made for the Fisher-Price Little People Zoo Talkers Animal Sounds Zoo and we recently made the decision to purchase all the families. While she likes this family and plays with these bears often, I have to say it is my least favorite of all the family packs.

As a previous reviewer mentioned, we've had issues with the paint on these bears flecking off in some placesand in our case, the black from one of the bears actually smudged and rubbed onto one of the elephants in my daughter's collection. I would still purchase this family to go along with the zoo, but I'd recommend waiting until it goes on sale againand definitely purchasing the chimpanzee and elephant families first. Those are well worth the money and we have had no paint issues with those.

Buy Fisher-Price Little People Zoo Talkers Panda Bears Family Pack Now

I decided to order all the family sets of Zoo Talkers for Christmas. The packaging was nice, and all the sets I ordered came together. My son adores these little animals! I was so happy to see they had pandas. They're my favorite animal, so I have an extra reason to smile when I play with these with him!

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Little People Zoo Talkers Panda Bears Family Pack Here

My daughters favourite of the whole collection and I can see why. Great idea to do a family, I hope they make more. The pandas have excellent detail on all three family members, it may just be personal choice as to why my daughter favours this family but there does seem to be something that stands above the other animals. I would fully recommend getting this toy, superb!

Want Fisher-Price Little People Zoo Talkers Panda Bears Family Pack Discount?

I bought these cute little bears, for my new granddaughters 1st birthday. She absolutely loves them! I plan to buy more of the Zoo Talkers, and most definitely, have to buy the Zoo, that they do their talking on!

No comments:

Post a Comment