Thursday, June 20, 2013

Kathe Kruse 12" Baby Towel with Doll

Kathe Kruse 12' Baby Towel with Doll, Hedgehog PaulThe original Kathe Kruse Baby Towel Donkey Tomato was sadly lost on holiday. My two year old grandson has adopted his 'new' partner and we don't think he noticed the change.

So I'm happy to have sourced it and the transaction was troublefree. Thanks.

Bright colors. Soft, durable material. Machine washable. Very cute!! My baby girl loves to hold it and chew on "dollie"'s face. :) It's a little pricey otherwise I'd have given it a 5. But it was the cutest one I saw so I had to have it.

Buy Kathe Kruse 12" Baby Towel with Doll Now

The item is adorable and very well made, but my little one doesn't seem interested at all. She prefers this cheap blankie doll/rattle from Walmart. Go figure. Maybe she will enjoy it more when she gets a little older, she is only 4 months old.

Read Best Reviews of Kathe Kruse 12" Baby Towel with Doll Here

No comments:

Post a Comment