Monday, June 24, 2013

Fisher-Price Wonder Pets Portable Playsets Ming Ming

Fisher-Price Wonder Pets Portable Playsets Ming MingMy son has all three of these Wonder Pets playsets. He loves each of them. Each Wonder Pet comes with an animal "in trouble" and their habitat unfolds into an adventure playset. The set is durable and holds up to day after day of toddler play.

My son loves The Wonder Pets and this is a great addition to his toys. It seems to be durable and it's a great size to pack along on a day trip. My only complaints are that the volume is really loud and you can't close the door it the panda standing on his bamboo.

Buy Fisher-Price Wonder Pets Portable Playsets Ming Ming Now

I purchased this toy for a needy child. Of course I had to play with it first. This is so cute and the song is so catchy. It seems very durable and I hope it will bring joy to the child who receives it

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Wonder Pets Portable Playsets Ming Ming Here

I have all three, couldnt just get one, which one would you choose? They are adorable play the song and have sounds. Little animals come with them that the pets "rescue". My 18 month old loves the sounds and my 3 year old loves how realistic it is like a REAL pet in a cage!

Very cute idea and adorable.

Want Fisher-Price Wonder Pets Portable Playsets Ming Ming Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment