Monday, June 24, 2013

Spielstabil Sand Scoop Small, Colors Vary

Spielstabil Sand Scoop Small, Colors VaryI ordered this trough Amazon. The scoop I received was not exactly as pictured in the image. It seems well constructed and durable, however the product itself does not show the Spielstabil brand logo anywhere, it shows a "Toy Royal" logo and has a label with the name Spielstabil on it. The scoop also has inscribed the words "Made in China". Personally I have nothing against well constructed Chinese products, but because this particular scoop is marketed as "Made in Germany" I thought it was important to bring it up. I returned it because it was not what I ordered.

Although i have no issue with the scoop, i was expecting to get three and not just one. It's rather pricey for a single scoop.

Buy Spielstabil Sand Scoop Small, Colors Vary Now

I did not pack our beach toys when going on vacation because I assumed (incorrectly) that I would easily be able to pick up everything from the local shops. Boy was I wrong! Every store we looked in had the equivalent of Dollar Store quality beach toys. Flimsy plastic, pail handles that would immediately break off, horrible shovels that are unable to dig or lift. So I decided to look on Amazon for some quality beach stuff, get one day shipping and everyone's happy!

Very happy with this shovel, super quality. Both little(2&8yrs) and big(43&47yrs) hands enjoyed playing with this shovel. Able to dig into hard packed sand, lift heavy wet sand with no problems. Structurally solid. Happy customers!

Read Best Reviews of Spielstabil Sand Scoop Small, Colors Vary Here

Amazon sent me 3 large scoops. Right brand, wrong scoops. Even the plastic over the shovels is labeled small scoops, although they are not the small ones.

I was hoping that Amazon would have the issues with people receiving the wrong product worked out by now. They are returning the product with free shipping but still I feel very disappointed. Almost all of the options for buying this product are fulfilled by Amazon so I don't think ordering the product again is going to get me a different result.

Now I am stuck with no shovels for my 2 and 3 year old preschool class.

I know this review wasn't directly about the scoops, but it seems this is a recurring problem with this item.

Want Spielstabil Sand Scoop Small, Colors Vary Discount?

This shovel is great quality, nice color, durable, but no one where in the description did I see that you only get one!

Save 18% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment