Saturday, June 29, 2013

Hallmark Mickey's 1st Birthday Plastic Banner

Hallmark Mickey's 1st Birthday Plastic BannerOk I must admit, from the pics online of this banner, it wasn't showing how cute it was but because my theme for my son's birthday was Baby Mickey, I decided I would buy this anyway.....When it arrived, I was totally amazed at how cute it was...The Mickey Banner was colourful and bright, the letters were big enough and was well spaced apart. I love how each end had a Baby Mickey and the number one displayed was big. This banner was super amazing and the quality was great, as it was made of plastic, it was strong and durable.

I thought this was a paper banner but I was so happy when I got it and it wasn't. Thanks!

Buy Hallmark Mickey's 1st Birthday Plastic Banner Now

Mikey's products are always cute and enjoyable to the kids. It was a great purchase an the birthday boy loved it!

Read Best Reviews of Hallmark Mickey's 1st Birthday Plastic Banner Here

No comments:

Post a Comment