Saturday, June 29, 2013

Winfun Sound N Rattle Keys

Winfun Sound N Rattle KeysMy seven month old received this for Christmas and instantly took a liken to it. There is two buttons on it. The first button plays a pretty long tune, and I have caught my son dancing to the tune of it. He will intentionally push the button to hear the music he really likes it. It is pretty loud and has no volume control. The second button does a shorter noise like a honk honk or other car noises. If you get tired of the song playing from the first button you can press the second button with the shorter noise and it will instantly go to that noise and then stop.

This key toy keeps him busy for a while. The tires move around, the star on the green key moves around, he can teethed on the yellow key and play with the rattle on the red key. Although, after reading the other review about their baby being able to pull off the yellow star I am a bit hesitant to give this toy to my son untended because I can see how the yellow star could come off. But right now I he usually plays with this on his high chair where he is my view.

My 6 month old son got this for Christmas. 3 weeks later that yellow star on the green key popped off and I found my son with the small star in his mouth. Choking hazard!!!!! Luckily, I saw him in time. If I had left him in the playpen with it who knows what might have happened.

I've never had an age-appropriate toy break like this. Not good!!!!!

Buy Winfun Sound N Rattle Keys Now

No comments:

Post a Comment