Sunday, June 23, 2013

Healthy Baby: My Teddy - Blue by Kids Preferred

Healthy Baby: My Teddy - Blue by Kids PreferredI was very pleased to find this teddy to me asthma friendly certified since my child suffers from asthma. My son really loves his Teddy. Takes it everywhere, tosses him around, hugs, talks to him and sleeps with him. It's very cute. He has never had a stuffed animal that I felt comfortable with him having until I found this one. I have washed this teddy with his blankets (in a laundry bag) with hot water 4 times already and have had no issues yet with it coming apart. Good as new.

Has caused no asthma triggers for my son so I feel very comfortable with him sleeping with him. Overall I am very happy with this purchase.

A very cute, simple teddy bear. Can be washed, and is good as new. Makes the baby smile when he sees i !

Buy Healthy Baby: My Teddy - Blue by Kids Preferred Now

My daughter was really happy and surprised that there was a bear that was so earth safe. Especially that you could wash it!

Read Best Reviews of Healthy Baby: My Teddy - Blue by Kids Preferred Here

No comments:

Post a Comment