Friday, June 21, 2013

Mary Meyer PufferBellies, RaffyBelly Giraffe, 7"

Mary Meyer PufferBellies, RaffyBelly Giraffe, 7'Bought for a baby shower and the mother to be has a jungle therme for her nursey she will be excited to get his little fellow.

My sister and family had been in Africa on safari. My niece sent me a post card showing two giraffes with necks entwined. I bought two of the RaffyBelly Giraffes and entwined their necks as a joke. So I cannot review how they are as a toy. My sister thinks it is very cute and they are so cute and cuddly.

Buy Mary Meyer PufferBellies, RaffyBelly Giraffe, 7" Now

This giraffe is super cute, plus soft and cuddly. It is not big, but yet a perfect size for baby.

Read Best Reviews of Mary Meyer PufferBellies, RaffyBelly Giraffe, 7" Here

very nice quality soft and cuddly. I used it on top of a diaper cake and works fine but the legs are not firm so dont expect it to the stand on its own for long.

Want Mary Meyer PufferBellies, RaffyBelly Giraffe, 7" Discount?

This is very small, but cute. Not much else to say. If you want a small giraffe for a shelf, buy this, but if you want something for a child to play with, look elsewhere.

Save 3% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment