Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Organic Zubels Grasshopper Gordan 6" rattle

Organic Zubels Grasshopper Gordan 6' rattleI bought this grasshopper as a 'traveling gnome' type critter and have recently bought a back up... just in case. He gets his picture taken all over the world. So I can't really rate it as a baby rattle. However, as an experienced parent, I can see the value of having an organic knit toy for a baby. If you are planning on using this as a baby toy, I would suggest re-enforcing the stitching on the eyes and antennae. I have had to reattach both and eye and antenna on my travel weary buddy. It has a muffled jingle bell inside it's thorax that would entertain a little one, but its not an annoyingly loud jingle bell. Over all nice little bugger, organic, nicely washable, easily portable.

No comments:

Post a Comment