Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sesame Street Elmo's Rock & Roll Guitar

Sesame Street Elmo's Rock & Roll GuitarThe toy has no on off button and keeps playing for a long time with any key that is pressed, very unpleasant music. I am not happy with this toy.

On the particular guitar I purchased the main yellow button, where the strumming part of the guitar would be, does not work nor do the keys other than the very top key, where the chords would be, work. Elmo works as does the green thing at the bottom but when you're giving this to a one year old who's not very careful I'd worry about how long it will last.

Buy Sesame Street Elmo's Rock & Roll Guitar Now

My grandson, who is 18 months, play with this toy every time I come to babysit. He seems to really love it especially as he loves music. It gets thrown all over the place so I guess it is holding up okay. I am going to get one for my other grandson in Seattle who is just a little younger.

Read Best Reviews of Sesame Street Elmo's Rock & Roll Guitar Here

No comments:

Post a Comment