Monday, June 24, 2013

Skip Hop Playspot Interlocking Foam Mat - Green/Brown - 242008

Skip Hop Playspot Interlocking Foam Mat - Green/Brown - 242008These foam tiles work well for purposes of creating a softer floor for babies. Yes, they will come apart if you or a child pull on an individual piece, but with younger babies who are at the beginning of becoming mobile, that's unlikely to be a problem. These mats give me peace of mind knowing that the little ones are less likely to get hurt. I have two sets and plan to get one more so that I can cover a larger area in my living room. The colors are nice and subtle -unlike the super bright red and blue mats with ABCs on them, these actually look fine with the rest of my furniture and decor. I would recommend this product!

i was looking for a mat that was thick enough so my son wouldn't hurt himself when tipping over as he learned how to sit and started leaning for crawling. This mat is good for that definitely thick. However, it does not stay together very well. The "x" which hold the pieces together are not all a perfect fit when you assemble the mat and then as you sit on it and move around the whole thing starts to pull apart more. I have to fix it several times a day and my son is now into pulling up the mat and trying to eat it so as it pulls apart it is easier for him to do which we don't like. Through my research it was the best rated for toxicity issues with the foam, but i think this also dissapates soon after you have it, so it might not have been worth it. I was just at a friend's house and she uses gym mats for her kids which is a much better idea.

Buy Skip Hop Playspot Interlocking Foam Mat - Green/Brown - 242008 Now

No comments:

Post a Comment