Monday, June 24, 2013

Fisher-Price Little People Mini Garage

Fisher-Price Little People Mini GarageThe "Fisher Price Little People Discovering Vehicles at the Garage" is a great durable toy. I bought this toy for my 2 year old granddaughter. I already purchased the Racin Ramps Garage and this was the perfect toy to enhance the total set. When I saw this car wash I new it was perfect. She plays for hours with the car wash moving the cars through and making washing noises. My granddaughter's creative play is greatly enhanced with this toy. She also likes the Little People mechanics Jack and Walter from the Little People DVD's. Walter comes with car wash. I highly recommend this toy.

My son and I were very pleased with this durable Fisher Price toy

-Very easy to clean

-Vibrant colors

-teaches child about street lights and what the certain colors mean

-LOVE how the yellow car's front hood opens to find an engine that the mechanic can "fix" with his wrench

-teaches child how a car needs fuel to run (gas pump with hose that fits perfectly into the cars' gas tank)

-teaches child the job of a tow truck

*the particular set that I bought included a VHS with Little People episodes which taught manners, sharing, helping, creativity, imagination, etc.

I'm never disapointed with Fisher Price's Little People sets!!

Buy Fisher-Price Little People Mini Garage Now

No comments:

Post a Comment