Thursday, June 20, 2013

Terra Cotta Bird Water Whistles, Set of 2

Terra Cotta Bird Water Whistles, Set of 2While at outdoor education camp, one of the naturalists have a version of this whistle. The kids dutifully came when they heard the call. I ordered this set and shared with a fellow teacher. I have a string I tied to it and can wear it around my neck but have a tendency to drip water all over myself. But that's okay for me.

These are sturdy and attractive--and they work as advertised with a minimum of expertise or difficulty. These were exactly what I was hoping for.

Buy Terra Cotta Bird Water Whistles, Set of 2 Now

These bird whistles work great, and sound just as I expected. I remember these whistles from when I was young, and love that I can get them for my kids. These are made of terracotta, and so are strong -(but will break if you drop them on the sidewalk). We used them in a play where my son had tweet like a bird, and everyone loved it. Now my children play with them often!

Read Best Reviews of Terra Cotta Bird Water Whistles, Set of 2 Here

No comments:

Post a Comment