Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Baby Float Vehicle with Shade

Baby Float Vehicle with ShadeOur little one was 6 months last summer when we used this at grandma's pool and she LOVED it! We are excited to get one more summer out of it! You do have to hold it as it does not float freely (it will tip over), but all in all, LOTS of fun!

I bought the Baby Float for my 8 month old grandson. During our July 4 weekend, my son put my grandson into the baby float and he loved it! At first he had a hard time because his little feet weren't touching the ground but one he got used to his little feet "floating", he loves it. My son will gently push his son around the pool and he loves the ride. He also loves just sitting in it (of course he's never alone) playing with the toys and watching everyone around him. I feel it is a good value for the price paid.

Buy Baby Float Vehicle with Shade Now

No comments:

Post a Comment