Tuesday, July 30, 2013

TY Beanie Baby - HERO the USO Military Bear (w/ US Flag on Chest)

TY Beanie Baby - HERO the USO Military BearThe order arrived quickly and safety secured in a plastic bag. It's now on it's way to Bagram, Afghanistan to bring a little cheer to a MSG stationed there who I consider a HERO as well.

What can I say that hasn't been said about beanie babies. They are adorable !! Well made and small for small hands to handle !

Buy TY Beanie Baby - HERO the USO Military Bear (w/ US Flag on Chest) Now

Very cute the only disappointment was that the description says the flag is on the chest (where I wanted it) but it came with a backwards flag on the arm.

Read Best Reviews of TY Beanie Baby - HERO the USO Military Bear (w/ US Flag on Chest) Here

My son loves this bear! Daddy is in the military and it is so special to have a bear that is dressed like him. This is one my sons favorite toys.

Want TY Beanie Baby - HERO the USO Military Bear (w/ US Flag on Chest) Discount?

Beanie bears are in high demand amongst first and second graders...I guess they fit well in schoool bags without creating a big stir at school...but this little guy has a story. On Veterans Day we had to read all about what our military does for our country. I think he has made my son think about the security we have thanks to our Armed Forces. Thanks to Beanie Bear for making a bear that lasts for months!

No comments:

Post a Comment