Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Children's Smock Pink Polka-dot - $11.95

Children's Smock Pink Polka-dot - $11.95Love the simple design and its not plastic so its fluid with the child. The price can't be beat and it's got great coverage.

Good quality and seems to fit all shapes and sizes. My daughter loves the pockets for her artist tools to go in.

Buy Children's Smock Pink Polka-dot - $11.95 Now

I wanted something that was washable (not plastic) and could be used for cooking and arts and crafts. This fit my petite 2 1/2 year old with some room to grow. It has a cute design and will get used a lot. Pleased with the purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Children's Smock Pink Polka-dot - $11.95 Here

I really like this smock a lot! It covers everything on my three year old, she never gets anything on her clothes when using markers or paint. It is easy to clean, just throw it in the washer. I would definitely recommend this product!

Want Children's Smock Pink Polka-dot - $11.95 Discount?

This is a nice smock with good coverage. It was larger than I expected. It will be good for cooking or craft play.

No comments:

Post a Comment