Friday, July 12, 2013

Edushape Click N Link, 24 Piece set

Edushape Click N Link, 24 Piece setThese are too hard to click together. Little kids are not able to play with these on their own. Poor design. And the quality of the plastic pieces overall is pretty low, some rough seams and generally cheap feeling.

Would not recommend.

I have two boys, ages 2 and 5. They both enjoy playing w/this toy but in different ways. The 5 yr old makes patterns with it and uses it for imaginative play in various ways. (only when I am playing with them with the 2 yr old... I wouldn't recommend purchasing for a 4 or 5 yr old but just pointing out that they can continue to enjoy them over time). My younger son was not able to snap them together when we first got him (before age 2) but shortly after turning 2 was able to put them together although I have not seen him pull them apart yet. I like to use them for teaching colors... (give me a red one...) as well as talking about the different textures of them and how they feel. To some extent you can also talk about shapes (triangle shaped one vs round vs barrel) as well. He likes to make a very long chain and is so proud of his work when completed. Once i tear them apart, he likes to "clean up" by putting them back into the plastic carry bag (nicely made and sturdy) and zip it shut. Good for hand/eye coordination/dexterity. Highly recommend them... would be a great gift for a child turning two.

Buy Edushape Click N Link, 24 Piece set Now

So excited to get this for our 15 month old granddaughter. Great packaging. But, alas, the interlocking connection was IMPOSSIBLE for her to use. It requires a fair amount of force for me to connect and disconnect them. Even my very strong 4-year-old grandson struggles to use them. Poorly designed and completely useless. Plus, I unknowingly tossed the bar code and now I am stuck with them. Paid too much for nothing. I find Amazon's return policies difficult to comply with.

Read Best Reviews of Edushape Click N Link, 24 Piece set Here

Gave this to my 16 month old for Christmas. The same day, I noticed that one of the knobs (that you would insert into another bead) had broken off. This is obviously an unsafe choking hazard. Returned item.

Want Edushape Click N Link, 24 Piece set Discount?

Nice quality and a large amount of the beads. My 10 month old granddaughter loves playing with these and carrying them around with her, even though she is too young to put together or take them apart. So I think these will be fun for a long time. Nice vivid colors; good for teaching colors and counting too.

No comments:

Post a Comment