Thursday, July 18, 2013

Fisher-Price Disney's Lion King Hakuna Matata Tote

Fisher-Price Disney's Lion King Hakuna Matata Totethe 3 stars are because the toy is not all that interactive. Looking at the picture, I guess I kind of expected that there would be more buttons to press, different textures to feel, maybe even some music... they show a baby with the toy... it really needs to be a child who is old enough to utilize imagination to get the bang for the buck on this toy... i"d say ages 2-4.

My sister who is having her first child soon is doing a "Lion King" themed nursery. I wanted to find her something that I knew others wouldn't just readily pick up at Target or Wal-Mart if they saw it. I do most of my shopping online and have not seen this product at any other online retailer except one or two other sites, and I have not seen it in stores which makes it less likely that someone would also pick it up for her since it isn't the typical "everywhere" toy. The item ended up being a bit smaller than it appears in the photo and seems pretty durable for a baby. One of the draw backs is that if the stickered characters on the plastic were to get wet, it would probably ruin them. The Simba voice seems pretty authentic and says multiple phrases. I believe this very similar Simba is also available in a Disney Fisher-Price "train-like" set with various other charactersFisher-Price Disney Baby Amazing Animals Sing-Along Choo-Choo but not available individually. If you would like to add more to this set, they also make an individual Mufasa, who retails for roughly $14.99 at most retailers Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Disney Rollin' Tunes Mufasa.

Buy Fisher-Price Disney's Lion King Hakuna Matata Tote Now

My family called my son Lion King my entire pregnancy. Everything I could get for his room Lion King I did. This toy was an extra that we both enjoy. It's not expensive, very durable and he really loves it.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Disney's Lion King Hakuna Matata Tote Here

Got for 1 year old for his birthday. It was great. He likes playing with it. Would recommend. Good Toy

Want Fisher-Price Disney's Lion King Hakuna Matata Tote Discount?

This was a Christmas gift for my 13 month old grandson. He loves the Lion King and watches it intently. To see his face light up Christmas morning when he opened this was priceless. No tiny parts, great learning tools and great pricing made this an ideal toy for him. but could not compare to the joy it brought him.

Save 40% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment