Sunday, July 28, 2013

Fisher-Price Precious Planet Bathroom Space Saver

Fisher-Price Precious Planet Bathroom Space SaverHolds all my bath toys and supplies and looks really cute. A little pricey but a good product. I like how it zips up to take on the go but i also noticed at first that it's not as flat as the picture shows it, the sides kind of bend in and it sinks in a little bit but no biggy.

We are having our first baby I am just way too excited about setting everything in a baby manner. I saw this product and thought it would be cute to put all the baby's bath needs in this.

It looks cute but I find the pockets a little small to hold shampoo and bathwash bottles.

We are still waiting for the baby and haven't put this to real test yet.

I guess this product is not too bad for the price, but I guess a kaddy would be more convenient to use.

But maybe my baby will enjoy looking at the bright colors more.

Buy Fisher-Price Precious Planet Bathroom Space Saver Now

The pockets are too shallow for the shampoo and soap bottles we have, but they hold extra washcloths, all of her toys, etc. Maybe I just need to buy smaller bottles of soap, but I do wish the pockets were deeper.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Precious Planet Bathroom Space Saver Here

No comments:

Post a Comment