Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Gund 5" Itty Bitty Boo Dressed in Heart Hoodie Plush

Gund  5' Itty Bitty Boo Dressed in Heart Hoodie PlushI love this little Boo and the stuffed animal is much cuter in person than this photo. I love the little sweatshirt! The perfect Valentine gift!

My granddaughter loves it. I gave it to her for Easter. She put it on display for a while. Now she plays with it.

Buy Gund 5" Itty Bitty Boo Dressed in Heart Hoodie Plush Now

Darling little puppy. Even cuter than the picture. was a great Valentine gift Boo can melt any heart

Read Best Reviews of Gund 5" Itty Bitty Boo Dressed in Heart Hoodie Plush Here

My little one loves this little Boo. Takes it everywhere with her. a great addition to her doggie collection. I got the order pretty quick.

Want Gund 5" Itty Bitty Boo Dressed in Heart Hoodie Plush Discount?

I guess I am a collector of the little Boo Gunda stuff animalsI have 5 or 6 now. This one is cute. I love Boo. Have two of his books. I have gotten my other Boos for cheaper than $16 more under $10, but I could not find this Boo anywhere so I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment