Friday, July 12, 2013

Gund Baby Meme Monkey Small 14" Plush - Pink/Blue

Gund Baby Meme Monkey Small 14' Plush - Pink/BlueI bought this for a spare for my granddaughter. She loves it! It's very soft and cuddly. She takes it everywhere.

I have to say that Gund makes great toys. I'm not so much into branding, but from all the plush toys my son and daughter have received, the Gund ones have been winners. This specific one is great because the ears, tail and legs are different sizes and helps the child of all ages to grab it from wherever works best for that age. The long tail is lots of fun. Very soft and durable, easy to wash.

Buy Gund Baby Meme Monkey Small 14" Plush - Pink/Blue Now

We got this sweet & soft monkey for our one year old daughter. It's really cuddly & I love the sewn-on eyes.

Read Best Reviews of Gund Baby Meme Monkey Small 14" Plush - Pink/Blue Here

I got the pink and the blue ones for my children for Christmas, and the pink one is quite a bit smaller than the blue one. A little disappointing, not to mention since they were for my children I got to hear the legendary "His monkey is bigger than mine" whine. I told her it was just the right size for cuddles and for carrying around. They should not mislead the buyer with the title of the product.

Want Gund Baby Meme Monkey Small 14" Plush - Pink/Blue Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment