Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer Infant Water Squirters, Winnie the Pooh

Summer Infant Water Squirters, Winnie the PoohMy only issue with these is the difficulty in actually filling them up with water as well as squeezing the water out. Other then that, the quality is great!

Both my two-year-old as well as my seven-month-old love them!

These bath toys are very cute, but they have all warped and gotten stuck "sucked in" due to the squeezing from using them as water squirters. My son does love them and they are a fun and cheap toy for bath time.

Buy Summer Infant Water Squirters, Winnie the Pooh Now

Came on time, seem to be of a good quality, although i wish the color was a bit brighter. Love the donkey.

Read Best Reviews of Summer Infant Water Squirters, Winnie the Pooh Here

My toddler was going through a stage where bath time was SO much drama. She didn't like to even hear the words "bath time", let alone come within a foot of the bathtub! I was trying everything from lavender scented products (to supposedly calm her!), different bubble baths, bath "paints", tons of different bath toys. When I saw these, I figured, heck what's one (well...3) more toys? My daughter is just in love with Winnie-the-Pooh right now. I figured it was worth a shot. Oh thank heaven, something finally worked! I sat in the bathtub playing with the toys and she showed interest. So her daddy asked her if she wanted to get in the bath so she could play with them too, and she said "YES!" Ahhhhh. I felt they were a little pricey, but ultimately, it's been worth it! Still her favorite toys in a sea full of bath toys.

Want Summer Infant Water Squirters, Winnie the Pooh Discount?

love these, they are cute. They do stand upright which is nice because many squirters end up head down in the bath because the balance is not correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment