Sunday, July 14, 2013

Little Tikes 2-in-1 Snug 'n Secure Swing Blue

Little Tikes 2-in-1 Snug 'n Secure Swing BlueWorks great and my child loves it. He's been in it since around 6mths and is currently 12mths. There's still plenty of room for him to grow. It's designed so infants and toddlers can't unhook the restraining device, which is a good idea.

Depending on what you're mounting to, you may have to be a little creative when mounting the swing. I attached both hooks to a single rope from a high tree branch. This allows a normal swing or spin to mix it up! He likes both.

The swing out of the box is made to attach to two standard eye bolts of a standard swing set, where chain links may be used to lower the swing to the appropriate height.

I bought this for my 16-month old son this spring since we had no outside toys for him to play with (besides the mower, which I couldn't get him off of!). He loves it! Now every time we go outside, he runs toward the swing instead of the mower! He is very large for his age (~40 lbs), and it fits him perfectly with room to grow. I like how the latching system works because the bottom part pulls up between his legs so he can't slide out while I get the straps buckled in. We had to use a little extra rope to have enough to hang it from a tree, but the rope that it comes with is plenty long for a swing set.

Buy Little Tikes 2-in-1 Snug 'n Secure Swing Blue Now

Swing design causes my 18 month old to be slouched rather than sitting more upright. Other than that it is a basic plastic swing. The shoulder straps do not adjust easily so it is a pain to switch it up for y 3 year old.

Read Best Reviews of Little Tikes 2-in-1 Snug 'n Secure Swing Blue Here

From the pictures I saw on Amazon, it appeared that this swing could be used alone (Hanging from a tree etc.) however when I opened the package all the instructions were for attaching it to a Little Tikes swing set unit and there were no pieces provided to attach it to anything. I assume these would have come with the swingset they refer to in the instructions? There was just one line in the instructions stating that if you are not attaching this to a swing set, that you would need to attach the swing using a nylon bushing. I then had to go to the hardware store (which did not have nylon bushing) and figure out my own makeshift way to hang the swing from my tree.

Want Little Tikes 2-in-1 Snug 'n Secure Swing Blue Discount?

I got this as a baby gift for my son. From the time he was about 4 months old until the weather got too cold for this season, he LOVED being in his outdoor swing. We would bring him outside, put him down in the grass and he would crawl to it and whine until we put him in. Then he was happy as a clam. He would spend hours in it if we let him. Grandma had another outdoor swing with a tray that slides up and down the rope and clicks in place to keep baby secure. After using both, I much prefer this one. By far, easier to use and more sturdy all around. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to a friend and have even purchased a few as gifts for friend's little ones.

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment