Friday, July 19, 2013

Manhattan Toy Happy Day Handbag

Manhattan Toy Happy Day HandbagMy eighteen month old daughter is obsessed with my purse so I bought this to be her own handbag. I liked that it wasn't plastic like the other options out there and had no toy make-up. The wallet is great and has money and credit card slots that my daughter loves, but the rest of the items are not great. The "cell phone" does not look like a modern phone and the coin purse with zipper is super cheaply made.

The bag itself is thin and lacks any kind of shape. The velcro strap that holds the bag shut has to be threaded through both straps so my child can't really open and close the purse as intended without assistance. The straps are also very short so the purse can't be carried on the shoulder.

Overall I think this is one of the better toy purse sets on the market but it could definitely be better!

I purchased this for my daughter's first birthday. This is perfect for little hands that like to dig through bags. It is colorful, well made, and there's no overkill. It is simple and cute. Good product.

Buy Manhattan Toy Happy Day Handbag Now

No comments:

Post a Comment