Friday, July 19, 2013

Fisher-Price Fun to Discover Bead Ball

Fisher-Price Fun to Discover Bead BallGood product, came in a timely manner and was exactly what I expected. My son who is 8 months old is not very interested in it but I hope that as he gets older he may enjoy the toy more. I would recommend this to parents to help child develop their fine motor skills.

My daughter played with this toy for about a week when she was 10 months and then lost interest. Maybe better for a younger child.

Buy Fisher-Price Fun to Discover Bead Ball Now

This was on sale when I bought it, and I was very pleased with it when it arrived. It's hard to find reasonably priced toys that will hold a toddler's interest, so I highly recommend this quality Fisher Price toy.

Read Best Reviews of Fisher-Price Fun to Discover Bead Ball Here

My 8 month old loves this toy. He likes that it's large enough to have both your feet and hands in at the same time. The beads make it even more interesting for him.

Want Fisher-Price Fun to Discover Bead Ball Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment